- This event has passed.
Restore Your Movement: Breathing – the Best Antidote for Core Stability, Pain + Stress
March 7, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
We all know that we need to breathe in order to stay alive and yet we don’t really pay much attention to our breath. It is the most powerful immediate neuromodulator of our nervous system! Our breath does more for us than we realize and we simply take it for granted and miss the opportunity to train it to tune up our health and our life.
In today’s modern culture, stress levels are high, posture is poor, pain is rampant, and dysfunctional breathing patterns are at an all-time high. It’s time to change this!
In this session you will learn how to:
- Harness this free and always accessible tool to remedy stress.
- Minimize pain through modifying the state of your nervous system with breath work.
- Improve your core stability with your breath.
- Loosen restricted tissues through your thorax using your breath.
- Use your breath training to correct your postural alignment, balancing your body.From this session, you will take away powerful and very practical tools to:
- Manage stress
- Decrease pain perception
- Improve core stability
- Decrease muscle tension
- The correct posture
This session will be both a lecture and a movement-based session, so please wear clothes that do not restrict your movement.