- This event has passed.
Restore Your Hormones: A Natural Approach to Hormone Balance for Women and Girls
November 1, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Restore Your Hormones with Dr Kathleen Mahannah, ND
Hormone imbalance in women and girls can appear in a myriad of seemingly unrelated symptoms: acne, painful or irregular periods, PMS, fatigue, insomnia, mood swings, depression, difficulty losing weight or getting pregnant. Sound familiar? Hormones don’t just work inside our bodies in isolation; in today’s world, hormones are influenced by our food choices, environmental factors, and most importantly, how we experience stress.
By understanding how your hormones work and what influences them, you can start to take control of your own hormone health, feel better, and attain your goals of more energy, productivity, and plan for a happy and healthy pregnancy.
Don’t let your symptoms impact your daily life – join Dr. Kathleen to investigate which hormones may be causing your symptoms, and learn how you can help bring your body back into balance, naturally.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- Which of your hormones may be out of balance
- How your lifestyle may be contributing to hormone imbalance, and how to take control over it
- How stress affects your hormones, and what you can do about it
- How to approach your hormone health from a holistic perspective
You will leave this presentation with:
- Easy lifestyle tips that you can implement immediately to help restore your hormone balance
- The top foods you can add to your diet to promote hormone health, along with recipes
- What hormone tests to consider asking your doctor about
- What supplements or herbs may be beneficial to you
- How to support your fertility for future family planning, naturally
We hope you can join us November 1 at Restoration Health Clinic!
Restore Your Health: Community Talks