- This event has passed.
Restore Your Fertility: A Natural Approach to a Healthy Conception
February 21, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Whether you have just recently decided to plan for a baby or you have been attempting conception for some time, careful consideration of your fertility is a very important task. Taking steps now to optimize your fertility is incredibly important, no matter where you are in your planning process.
It is currently estimated that 1 in 6 couples will have difficulty conceiving. While many of these couples will be told they have “unexplained infertility”, in most cases there are other factors to consider and obstacles that can be uncovered to result in a successful pregnancy and birth.
Fertility is not something to acquire, it is rather a part of a dynamic continuum of health. Fertility is at its peak when a person’s whole system is optimally healthy. Infertility can result when certain optimal conditions for health are unmet.
Take steps now to boost your fertility and have a healthy conception – join Dr. Julie Durnan ND and Jen Cherewaty, TCMP, RAc to investigate the factors that are impeding women’s fertility and the natural methods you can use to optimize your body for a healthy conception and baby.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- The environmental, dietary, and lifestyle factors that impede fertility
- Hormone testing options beyond what is offered in conventional medical offices
- Diagnosis options beyond ‘unexplained infertility’
- How Traditional Chinese Medicine principles can improve fertility
You will leave this presentation with:
- Natural health tips for fertility optimization
- A list of the most important foods to eat to enhance fertility and balance hormones
- An understanding of fertility testing options and questions to ask in your next fertility appointment
- Suggested supplements to enhance fertility for you and your partner
We hope you can join us Tuesday, February 21st from 7pm-8:30pm at Restoration Health Clinic.