- This event has passed.
Restore Your Energy: A Natural Approach to Stress Relief
November 22, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Feeling run down, stressed, irritable, maybe a little anxious? Always fatigued but can’t sleep? Having difficulty staying focused? And let me guess – you’re craving sugar and salt, you’re gaining weight, and your sex drive is virtually non-existent? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be experiencing signs of cortisol dysregulation or adrenal fatigue.
Between fulfilling commitments and obligations at home and at work, life is a constant balancing and juggling act. The way we think, feel, and behave can be influenced by hormones, like cortisol, which is directly related to how we fuel and care for our bodies.
If you’re tired of feeling tired, join Dr. Ann Grimwood as she explores natural ways to boost energy, combat fatigue, and reduce stress.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- How to recognize adrenal fatigue and the body’s response to stress.
- How your lifestyle may be contributing to adrenal fatigue.
- How to support your adrenal glands to better cope with stress.
You will leave this presentation with:
- Easy lifestyle tips that you can implement immediately to help restore your energy.
- What lab tests to consider asking your Naturopathic Doctor about.
- What supplements or herbs may be beneficial to you.
We hope you can join us November 22nd at Restoration Health Clinic!